Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Older Stuff (Less Meaningful)

In the interest of posting the rest of what I've written the past two weeks, here ya go:

To Gravediggaz - Niggamortis - Diary Of A Madman

The year, '81, November, less sixty,
start new, five percent, attempt to, live bliss-ly.
But that, action take, a mistake, we all make.
Love life, both will end, never mend, they're both fake.

Freeflow (To nothing.)

A quarter C later, B religiosity.
Determine how to F mundane cycle, E.
Great Hate of late, I channel J's into K,
K-clusters, nearest neighbors, too Late Mae.
I'm Orphean, play for keeps, quick now, focus.
Retroactive, elegiac, vision aft, you know this.
Undertow current and a Playstation Wii,
Riptide creatures, Stygian life lead.
Fight, I be an automatic vessel and machine.
Cognetix failed, don't mean we give up on the beings.

Freeflow (To nothing.)

Listening to this pre-eminent rip-off artist.
Bone Thugz and Harmony are the OG harmonicists.
My focus is a half world distants.
Eat a mango pizza pie Friday, then avoid miscreants.
Ye must return, for the sake of my wrist.
Although tomorrow I'll combat my lust,
blust-ery,
please return to 'blizzed' struck city.
And remain assured this is just a rhyme shunt.

Freeflow (To nothing.)

My heart and mind are focused,
but I couldn't tell you why.
I thought I was above this,
but I keep finding myself inside
of this passionate one dream fortress.
I need you by my side,
we'll set our sights on bliss.
I promise it's a worthwhile ride.

Freeflow (To nothing.)

I'm sorry your boy ain't treating you right.
Got your buzz on, lookin' for a good night.
You deserve a man who won't put you through shite.
Someone with whom you can do bad
n' still introspect with delight.

To Ricky Raw - Hot Garbage - Mind, Body, and Soul

please don't leave me with only my thoughts n' questions once again, it's an answer we should both hear and rememb.
never fear unknown jeers, honest with yourself is the prime requi for finding that sublime friend of thine.
i rhyme with desperation, try to keep up the glow, listenin' to the Raw, would be your funky maestro.
focus on the music, hookin up amigos, call me grande E coz i'll entire life away throw.
and now i guess i must go,
dreamin' of a newly single whore who i can't help but adore,
dreamin' since i'm left with only 'not know',
dreamin' since it's better'n givin' up'n what i want more... what i want more.
what i want more is to be with you, please make this true, blew ephemeral dreams,
ossified by building good times, good rhymes, divine, spirit find.
found i kinda like thy - *mind, body, and soul*.

To Ricky Raw - Track7 - WhitN'erdy

I heard you moved to Socal, really doubt you makin' sharp cheddar,
Mexis make it better, no mexicants cuttin' feathers,
decor for swimmin' pools, client lists to make ya drool. Sendin' their kids thru medical school.
Look up north to the horned sea crest, Torrey Pines, could be the very best, gon' make it mine.
Belie brain stalk feed on anandamide, Salk Inst, Black's Beach, keepin' it within reach.
Skin fair, I rap truly Black, by fact it's a rock heaven, mack like a hot chili heart attack, and fifty's chilly.
Rap a show at Seven's, boardwalk, Burnt opens, good vibes, n' PB rides.

To Ricky Raw - Track10 - Hot Garbage

I heard you had beef with your external disguise, with these guys on all sides, unzippin' they flies;
tried to take care of it with yay-yea, you only made yourself sick, life felt like shit, yea.
You've got to believe that desire and relief are just chains on you and me, please don't bleed,
satisfyin' serotonin needs. Lettin' lifes abstract greeds get underneath your sheets.
Compassion is the fashion, send a polyphonic lashin', that gold shimmers n' fades,
bling disappeared in the shade. Aqua regia took it completely away. Gotta open up your third eyes,
believe, get high, get by, pay attention, got mine. Gonna get yours? For you kid, I'll teach a course.

To Ricky Raw - Track9 - Hot Garbage

To form a chronology of Grande E, you must traverse the breeze, start in the Sin City;
Las Vegas gave birth to me, but the Mormon mecca took the role of raising me, SLC!
Sugarhood be last remaining levy versus developments, change is heavy.
Spent some time around, Ft. Collins, start the bud, had the Cough, I found;
Met some colored contacts, spent some time in Cincy, hooked me up, thought it looked kinda chintzy;
That's OK, ended up delayed in faux Jewel, Joya, jolly neighbor air destroyer;
Coronado, low hum constant, interfere with, environs were heaven sent.


Freeflow (To nothing.)

Mike Bluckabee is a real hard G,
poppin' off shots at the abortion clinny.
F*ots get married and it's the end of any 'we'.
He protects ya neck from non-English speaking
stereotypes, so common it drives us crazy.
And Momo mofos, at whose feet, for our ills,
lies the blame, take their scrill.
Burn down temples, and livin' chill.
VOTE MIKE BLUCKABEE IN 2008. --Hitt Gotti


And that's all for now. I'll have some more lyrics up before the end of the week.

~Elijah

No comments: