Monday, January 21, 2008

Massive Proto-drop

This is my first post on this thing, and it's getting late. I'll prettify things at a later time. For now, here are a number of lyrics I wrote recently. I'll also add the tracks/music I was listening to while I wrote them, though I think it would be rad-ass if people adapted them to other tracks. So here you go folks. More in the future, though not so frequently. (Hey, I'm only one man.)


To Ricky Raw - Track6 - Hot Garbage

Ball drops again, and I'm makin' new friends, barkin' up the wrong tree, and I uselessly rend.
Er, make connections wid' or widdout the sexin's, mend souls, tender roles, roughly take ya while respectin'.
Scream, uncontrollably flexin', wid' or widdout the pills, nights ill and relaxin'.
Gentle scratchin's, unknown reactions melt hours into fractions of seconds, n' it's alright to bend.
Sendin' hertz of rosy penchant for trenchant wenches, cease time waste with average Menschen.
Lightly frenchin', share impressions, care about your events, mental etchin's n' satisfactions.
Bene-bon are gainin' traction, good, disperesed in the atmos- fear action, I could'n'a stood.
I got to take a crack again, otherwise it's fatal attraction n' I end up back where I begin. - *the same ol' blues.. the same ol' blues again*



To Ricky Raw - Track15 - Hot Garbage

Twice in a row, drivin' by your multi homes, gettin' spurned, learned I gotta give it anutha go.
Another flow, unimpressed, so I give a little more, installed recordings, now you can put this on your stereo.
Mary-yo, Baltimore, yay snows, in candy stores. Snow yay, they would say if it snowed coke in TJ.
City by the bay, San Fran, years ago to the day, public drinks on the wharff, Uncle Cid had gone away.
Returned, homeward bound, velvet christ was the sound, failed on our mission, least I got to dex on Gate grounds.
This is for your gnosis, the park's on strange mounds, "Buu-uuds?" hawked young ones while I frowned.
Clouds of smoke, project halts, forcin' Perl imagination, romantically protracted, this is procrastination,
Daily facin' each occurence with some patience, motivation, one-mindedness, n' keep up the steady pacin'.


To DJ Bay - (Unknown Track)

Waitin' on the Evol Beats, AJ keeps it steady, Ricky Raw at the ready, neat.
ATL fleet, only got ten transacting receipts, gotta get back at your peeps 'fore the records be elite.
Found the groove, greetings from valley, where it ain't too rowdy, smokin' that endo, out here it's smooth with the endless supplies of the Yukon Gold.
Doin' my Snoop thing, gee are en dee double ee, dee oh double gee why, ya see?

It's so easy when you're kind of like me.

Kind of like me... kind of like me... SLC... living in the valley... ablate the mal peeps...

Gotta holler back at ya bwoys, get ya hands on that groovy opponents noise, and let's extend all y'alls peoples joys,
from Atlanta to Diego gainin’ mental poise.


Freeflow (To nothing.)


It just seems kind of gay to be made to pay just to wear the name,
getting used and abused, ya human billboard;
if I pimped out whores it’d be like my reward was to
see them on the corner and pay *them* for they chores.
Shit even the whores aren’t forced to admit the pimp they work for.
ID’d from fifty feet, since you’re proud to be beat by the man’s hefty meat,
spaps across ya face, ya big disgrace, is that a bit of whitey’s jizz on the side of your face?



To Dr. Dre - The Chronic - Intro

And if thought experiments were athletic skills I'd have schooled Big Blues unreal Grant Hill.
Murder innocents, murderous intents, fatal events, n' homicidal mindsets!
Walla Walla is an Elmer Fudd joke, filled with 7th day shit-heads who deserve to get choked!
Got to reap sown wheat, n store heaps to tryst through the mist, before I pick up my feet, n' rest my head while I weep.
Hey Death Row! Ya still live? Large much?? Creep all ya’ want, I never sleep, scrutch,
Demon motherfuckers make it real in this inethical [sic(sick)] world! Bitch. Let the deej run this, ‘afore I introduce him to my BEEP BOOP fists. Robot, motherfuckers. Did you even play a game at Ruckers? Doubtful ya met the King, or the Duck. Fuck. Salt Lake Shitty is the city where we outnumber “No on 1” flitty know-not bitches fifty to motherfucking one. Now soar underneath the sun! Jun can hook ya engine metal son. Don’t worry ‘bout my end of the run. Wesley Bumkiss. Unsic. Hope he gets a tick. Doubt me, you’re already licked. Lesson learned too late, too slow, diffusion of the Fick. Communication is so inefficient.



To Dead Prez - Coming Of Age

Writin’ some lyrics, droppin’ a track, becomin’ elite, now that is a fact. Coming of aaa-aaaaage.
Whiter than casper, no I’m not black, but I can answer, beat-given macks. Coming of aa-aaaage.
Waitin’ on Lo’, dreamin’ of hos, makin’ me wait, what we tellin’ COs? Coming of aaa-aaaaaage.
Fans gettin’ antsy, heard us before, same shit as yes’ydy, expandin’ our core. Coming of aage.



To Def V. Doom - What Is Beef?


I’ve got checks with La Jolla address, so add this, sum total it, I live a bit,
gain abilities and check shit, aural bliss with legal ends at a few impressive monoliths.

Now where you sunny bummies at? Have to relax, just chit-chat, “Nice, ass”, you see that?

Not unless you bought the CD, seed me, believe in linguistics. Communicate. Ya missed it.

Demonic mnemonics, with that silent ‘n’ trippin’ you up, you hearin’ this shit definitive jux? Luck.
This is anti-ironic. Ultra-sonic, Gamera, elliptical, azure, death ray, won’t say I can’t steal yo’ camera.
Existential. Megalon. I’d like to meet that ‘mon. Hope he ain’t gone. “No sir, I didn’t just say ‘bong’”.
Got busted out, now I’m on the ron. Paul reps rhymes, homeslice ‘stonned’ at the conf.
Thought he was Brawns, son, sawin’ them logs, drillin holes in bored whores.
Stores store good goods, mm.. foods, for you in the ‘hoods, if you stand tall, stand upon the wall, view the entire waarld.
You can also see the stars, unless them lights be actin' like exhaust.
I just hope they don’t make laws to prohibit them and the robots that will battle us and hit reset on the cons’.
Sole role for legendary Will Smith, since he’s with the people who lead it without us realizing shit.
And that is beef, ya hear it?!



Freeflow - (To nothing.)

Drinking a beer, while I’m blinded by my own tears? The fuzz fucked me so I couldn’t get
with dear chick, alcoholic, God watchin’ out for it, for me, MC’s that still remain, even in Maine probably get 1337 with lobster and greek. FOOD. As a four letter middle finger it’s as necessary as diatraphiko.



Freeflow - (To nothing.)


The rapture is the disappearance of a thousand gross humans, literally, impossibly, matter removed from reality instantly is the route of the righteous and free. But the limit of a dozen squares means a dozen G’s is too many unless we be alright with only staying on the mic for a few secs, see, maybe only eleven squared, since it seems to move out the unseeing.



Freeflow - (To nothing.)
Hey DOOM, lookin’ groomed, must be getting real nervous large by now sarge, *zoooom!* Is that blood comin’ out ya mask from the emcees which passed through your ass, as you so aptly cast? I see through that shit to your face, from which you spit, coz I already released it. “FUCK YO’ IMAGE”, prolly didn’t hear of it. See, it was real underground, and split, it only got released in my mind until I discovered I could’a wrote it, if only I’d been less sore from practicing free throws and dropping game winning three points on ladrόnitos, you see bro. Dot com. Internet. You know the three-letter acro’s been hearin’ it. Live on all three coasts at the same time, it’s time to get script flipped. MF Grimm, Mr. Carey, I know it’s kind of scary, but even on the grid you have to watch Oprah and Jim and The Cran-berriers could cover Irish scratch. Dropbombz dot com is like a harrier, hear-ier, you should get more serious. They get furious when you stop givin’ yers. *BLATCH!*

To Guts - Look Around You

Got invites left and rights, upheld when I stand, never felled, well…
Temporarily, but I got a family of brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers to take care of me,
and others from anothers, I pray they still got theirs… Yes, I believe in prayers…
No sweat off my back, might even avoid a heart attack, too much cholesterol, so I chew
on Lipitor when I’m through pickin’ y’all off ‘fore I get ready to epiphanate, in America,
ceramica, made in Chinica, good place to pick up and read some ironica, don’t fault
the personica, it’s not you, please don’t feel blue, *rrghr* just listen, it’s true! Focus
on the outside, open up your eyes, realize on the inside, and translate your faith into
funky vibes for others in your tribe. We have to relate, and then we can elevate. Look around you… just look around you… please look around you… girl, I’ll look around you….



To The Jones Orchestra - Best Of - The Future

The future… Jones Orchestra… end of the day… do you want me to take your coat?
Cross the moat, and let’s float, not a joke, real life, make money, I call you “honey”,
coz you’re sweet, not just because you might nibble on some meat… Greeting you,
at the club, at the pub, at the door, at the bank, on the floor… rough cuts… every day…
I know it sounds selfish… but I’ve got to get a piece of the pie, it’s my wish, egotistic, all
thinkin’ I got writs, that enable me to greet you… with… familiar appearance…



Freeflow (To nothing.)

Walked back in front of me, side by side we ride accidents override, so we rode,
down that road already, so I flow to get my head straight about the complaints that I had
and the words we just shared which we don’t care to remember under hair, skin and bone,
but we live alone, until we go-one…



Freeflow - (To nothing.)

Life's givin' lessons from the 'verse unity session
Gotta get my subject, get wrecked, so I talk to rejects and hobos and subjects for my rhymes
Might seem kind of “Didn’t rewind” but you must remember the cold Decembers where you
digested the Dom Delouise shiz, scarin’ people, but at least they got release(d), gotta go to
court, pay the piper, make reports, UA, two letters are gay, if you’ve got three, then you’ve got The
Company, TV, television, made reports back in 1984…

And that's all folks.

No comments: