See? Aural Carl knows it's just a one-word shout.
Who stole the pain? Who stole my mane? Lion's worth bouts, this is just a game.
And I get sick and tired of the world tellin' me I'm mean.
Look in a mirror son, run away from white MC's.
Messin' with a business you got no idea about.
Messin' with the real blessed N-word I can't make come out my mouth.
The major share, the fetus MC birthed. It's worth it.
At home, the docs try to say you can't do this shit alone.
The M.D. P. H. D. always blame others for the short-comings of they own.
They own letters on a piece of paper, shape her, shape-shifter, crone. Lies.
Dr. Kim stealin' ova from, she acquiescence since we Have to work in the Hives.
Tunnel vision blinds us from the effects we have on others' lives.
Shrek decks, pads, even DJs are alive. Speak jive, don't, we all live in sin.
Change my colors so I'm bloody crippled Q-vo white-black rown. In.
The day, back when, we elementary at West High alumni. Dot com, so you
tag up my school. Teach us who rules this sick adult game. Yo,
You rule if you know; Ever since Little friends day care, hair on your back grown.
I lay it down simple, flows out my mouth complex, not so much if you take
a mental second to lay it down for 2mex. Hexes from theSonGodSuns inspire all,
even if you conscious mind is a rewound rewind tape deck. Mine? Call out!
See? Aural Carl knows it's just a one-word shout.
Who stole the pain? Who stole my mane? Lion's worth bouts. This is just a game.
And I get sick and tired of the world tellin' me I'm mean.
And I get sick and tired of the world tellin' me to stop.
I love hip-hop.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
गोट बीफ?
No news today, it's just too depressing. Instead I have some lyrics I wrote to an Aesop Rock joint. Train Buffer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment